Friday, August 20, 2010

Pretty Inspiration from Style Me Pretty :: Brian + Katherine

I was so excited to see my friend Brian's wedding featured on Style Me Pretty earlier this week! Brian and his lovely bride, Katherine, had a beautiful wedding in upstate South Carolina over the 4th of July holiday weekend. I love the work that Sharon from Smitten Photography does and she did an amazing job capturing the feel of Brian + Katherine's wedding....which was such an amazing representation of them as a couple! Congrats to the new Mr. + Mrs. Hetherington!

I couldn't resist posting my two favorite pictures...the one of Brian is so "him" it's actually amusing. And I love the lighting in the one of them in the field! {Photo credit: Smitten Photography}

Be sure to check out the full post and all the fun details on Style Me Pretty here and Brian + Katherine's full gallery here.
You can also see more photos and info from the bride on the Smitten Photography blog as well!

And speaking of Style Me Pretty, I LOVE that two of my favorite Charlotte photographers, Kristin & Aaron Byrum from Kristin Byrum Photography had an engagement shoot featured on Style Me Pretty's Facebook page! So fun! Congrats to Aaron + Kristin on their feature! So excited to work with them again in April!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much Erica... you are the best! We can't wait to work with you again very soon. Much love!

    ReplyDelete