Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jennifer & Craig: Married in St. Louis

Jennifer & Craig were married in their hometown of St. Louis, MO this past July. Jennifer is one of my best friends and I was happy to lend a helping hand to her planning process. Jen & Craig were technically married last November in a courthouse ceremony, but then decided they wanted to make it "official" in the Catholic church with the white dress, reception, & their friends and family present with them. I wanted to share a few of my fave images from their day!

All images: {Photo credit FireFly Images}
Left: Always love a good dress shot.
Right: I think Jennifer's face in this picture is priceless!


Top: Completely smitten with this one of Jen & her little girl Tennley. Look at those eyes!
Bottom: Great candid of Jennifer & her bridesmaids!


Congrats to Jennifer & Craig! May you have many happy years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment